POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: SHADERS: Please make POVRAY support Plugins SHADERS in the future release : Re: SHADERS: Please make POVRAY support Plugins SHADERS in the future release Server Time
13 Aug 2024 14:28:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SHADERS: Please make POVRAY support Plugins SHADERS in the future release
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 24 Jan 2000 07:18:34
Message: <388C433F.B3A73851@inapg.inra.fr>
Ken wrote:

> Sounds like fun. The topic will be "Printed Circuit Board Plating Facility".

Count me in. Look at what I did with printed circuit boards...
http://www.synaptic.ch/Greve/gtran/tran.htm
http://www.synaptic.ch/Greve/gtran/tran2.htm
(these pages need Flash)
These objects were made for a collective "installation" 2 years ago.
I didn't know these things were so hard to break and tear apart (got a few
blisters after that)...

G.